TERMS AND CONDITIONS USING FUELMYWEBSITE (LAST UPDATED 5 APR 2018)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The web pages available at www.fuelmyblog.com, www.review.directory and www.fuelmywebsite.com, and all linked pages ("Site"), are owned and operated by fuelmyblog Ltd. ("fuelmyblog"), a Limited company registered in the United Kingdom (Reg No. 06080908)
By accessing or using any part of the web sites above or by using any service sold by the above web sites or limited company, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you must inform Fuelmyblog Ltd in writing prior to starting any campaigns or reviews.
Return and Refund policy
Because all of our work consists of campaigns specifically tailored for each customer, returns and refunds are not available. All fees paid are non-refundable after the commencement of a campaign as the service we provide starts the minute we push send to the bloggers.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to run your campaign, cancellation of the project will be made in writing by Fuelmyblog Ltd prior to commencement. In the event that a campaign is cancelled at the request of the customer after starting, we reserve the right to retain the original payment.
Delivery Policy/Customer Service Levels
Due to the electronic and virtual nature of our campaigns, no physical product will be delivered from us to a customer/blogger. However we aim to complete the requested campaigns within 90 days from the date on which the invoice is paid. In many cases this can happen a lot faster, and in some cases can take longer.
In some cases, delays with selecting bloggers, sending goods to or making reservations for bloggers can slow the process of the campaign. We reserve the right to cancel the campaign at the full cost to the Client should significant delays be experienced that are outside of Fuelmyblog Ltd's control. Examples include, but are not limited to:
* lack of product to send
* refusal to send product to a confirmed list of reviewers
* lack of availability for the blogger to try a service in a satisfactory time span
* lack of return communication or correspondence within 10 days
* a delay of more than 15 days between Fuelmyblog Ltd providing delivery addresses and the sending of the product
* change of promised product to be sent
* failure to make required decisions
* significant illness
* acts of God
* other significant disruption
Upon any of these circumstances payment for all work is non-refundable.
Should a client put a campaign on hold, recommencement after 30 days will require the full fee being paid again.
Any give-away competition must legally be left to run its duration, under no circumstance can we cancel once started, the client will send every winner the promised prize without question. Fuelmyblog Ltd are not held responsible for any entries online, including but not limited to Tweets, Facebook shares, Instagram comments.
With blogger outreach campaigns, Fuelmyblog Ltd aim to achieve 100% of reviews paid for, should, for any reason, a blogger be unable to review after receiving the product/service, Fuelmyblog Ltd will seek an alternative reviewer.
Fuelmyblog Ltd commit to delivering codes to bloggers (or forwarding blogger delivery addresses to the client). Fuelmyblog Ltd will not require any reviewers to leave a review on Amazon and will ensure each and every reviewer/blogger knows of the customer promotion guidelines and that it is against Amazon terms not to.
Fuelmyblog ltd will not allow the use of any tactics that would result in the 'Misuse of Search and Browse' - this includes superurls, fake voting up and down and multiple clicking requests to 'game' Amazon's search tools.
Fuelmyblog Ltd have no control over the function of codes, this is the sole responsibility of the client. If for ANY reason, the code is not set as a one time/one product only, any orders made by a reviewer which results in multiple orders at a discount (ie they order the product more than once at a discount or the code is leaked to a coupon website) - Fuelmyblog ltd are not responsible for any loss/damage. It is the sole responsibility of the client to check the function of the codes before giving them to Fuelmyblog Ltd.
After commencement of any Amazon campaign, Fuelmyblog Ltd have the right to cancel with no refund should sufficient problems be experienced by either Fuelmyblog Ltd or the reviewers, such as and not limited to:
* Constant delivery of faulty products
* Failure to send out products within 14 days of Fuelmyblog providing shipping addresses
* Poor customer service
* Cancelled codes without prior warning to us
* Threats to reviewers
* Plus all of the points listed under Blog Campaign above.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Fuelmyblog reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the Terms of Advertisements at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Advertisements, Fuelmyblog may notify you via email. Fuelmyblog reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend or change any aspect of the Site including but not limited to content, features or hours of availability. Fuelmyblog may oblige limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or the entire Site without notice or penalty. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
By using the Fuelmywebsite/Fuelmyblog websites, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("terms of advertisements"):
* You must be 13 years and older to use the services provided by Fuelmyblog.
* You are personally responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name or blog name.
* You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Fuelmyblog users.
* You will not contact any blogger directly after working with them on any campaign - this action will require a new campaign fee to be paid.
* You may not use the Fuelmyblog service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
* You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, images, votes, forum use, profiles, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Fuelmyblog service.
* You must not modify, adapt or hack Fuelmyblog or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Fuelmyblog.
* You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
* You must not, in the use of Fuelmyblog, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
* You must not contribute any content to the forums or any service offered by Fuelmyblog that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party.
* You must not with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the 'fuel me' vote count, blog count, comments, or any other Fuelmyblog service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering Fuelmyblog's services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Fuelmyblog's services.
* You agree that entering any competition on Fuelmyblog or any blog hosting a competition is done so at your own will, you are not required nor expected to take part in any activity on Fuelmyblog.com or enter any competition hosted on a blog. Fuelmyblog Ltd is not responsible for any prize offered or any aspect of any contest appearing either on Fuelmyblog or on an advertiser's web banner or hyperlink located on Fuelmyblog's website.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Fuelmyblog service. Your profile and materials submitted remain yours. You can clear your profile at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. By uploading your image, you agree to allow other Fuelmyblog users and internet "surfers" to view, share, and print your image and you therefore agree to allow us to display and store your image.
Fuelmyblog undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
* A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
* A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
* A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Fuelmyblog to locate the material;
* Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
This agreement represents a required agreement between you and Fuelmyblog until terminated by you or Fuelmyblog, which Fuelmyblog may do at any time, without notice, in its sole discretion. If you become dissatisfied with the Site, your only alternative is to immediately discontinue use of the Site and ask for your details to be removed by us.
* By submitting to any competition, the sender agrees to release and hold harmless Fuelmyblog ltd, its owners and partners, agents or agencies, affiliates, heirs or executors on all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind resulting from the participation. Fuelmyblog Ltd is not responsible for any prize offered or any aspect of any contest appearing either on Fuelmyblog or on an advertiser's web banner or hyperlink located on Fuelmyblog's website nor is it responsible for the delivery of any prize, please contact the prize sponsor for any follow-up or claim.
4. UNAUTHORISED USE
* Unauthorized use of the Site in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
* “Fuelmyblog” and "Fuelmywebsite" is a trademark of the Site. All other proprietary tools within the Site are trademarks of the Site. All other brands and names are the property of their respective owners. All graphics on the Site are trademarks of the Site or Site-affiliated people or entities. Use, reproduction, copying, or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of the Site or Site-affiliated people and entities, is prohibited. All other trademarks, avatars or service marks appearing on the Site are the marks of their respective owners.